- Refunds will be provided based on the service definitions on the specific service selected at payment; please review your service definition.
- Please note that refunds can’t be processed for any consequential loss.
- Should a refund be appropriate, it shall be made back to the payment method originally used to book the transaction or into a prepay account with Renbolt - refunds can only be processed to the contracted party who booked the order.
- Refunds will take two working days to process as all refunds have to undergo a process to ensure that no collection took place.
- You have a maximum of 28 days from the date the order was placed to request a refund.